Do you love to eating chicken item ? If yes then which chicken recipes you like to eat mostly ? Do you know how many chicken recipes are there in the world? 20,30,50 or more then that ? There are no specific number of chicken recipes but it’s 100 over. So let’s talk about below some of my favorite and hope you like also.
Best way to cook chicken thighs
How to Cook Garlic Chicken breast ?
Garlic chicken breast recipe is an easy comfort food. This Garlic Chicken breast recipe is ready in about 20 minutes. Light flour coated chicken breasts are pan fried in oil and butter and look crispy then you add the delicious garlic sauce. You will love the easiest process to make this mouthwatering Garlic Chicken Breast recipe. So, let’s jump on the recipe
- Salt for Taste
- Black Pepper for Taste
- Extra virgin Olive Oil
- Peeled Garlic Clove
- Chicken Stoke
- Garlic Powder
- Finely Grated Cheese
- Finely Chopped Onion
- Boneless chicken
- Marinate the chicken breast with salt, paper and garlic powder.
- Mix the flour and finely grated cheese in a bowl, add chicken on it and shake to remove excess.
- Take some oil and butter in a pan and let set at medium-high heat. Fry the chicken breast until both sides become golden brown.
- . Use the same pan. Add some finely chopped onion and lemon juice cook in until softened.
- If you like the strong flavor of garlic then smashes the garlic cloves with the back side of the knife.
- Add some garlic clove with the onion mixture and cook until the garlic is fragrant
- After 2-3 minute add chicken broth on it. Combine it for 5minitues in medium heat.
- Reduce the heat to low flame. Add cream on it. Combine it for 2-3 minutes. Add parmesan cheese with it and combine until the cheese fully melts. Add salt and pepper for taste.
- Add the chicken breast into the pan and let it cook for 2-3 minutes
- Let the chicken sock up all flavor.
- Mix the cheese again and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese and paper.
- Serve it with spaghetti, noodles, and mashed potatoes.
So Here is ready delicious Garlic Chicken Breast recipe,
How to cook Pan fried boneless chicken ?
Juicy pan fried chicken thigh making possible with just some amount of oil and spices. Boneless chickens are quick to cook, healthy, and very delicious. Pan fried chicken thigh recipe is very easy to make. I make this recipe every week. I just love to eat pan fried chicken thighs. If you haven’t eaten this recipe, it’s time to taste something good.
- 2tbsp coconut oil or olive oil
- 2-4 boneless chicken thigh
- Salt for taste
- Black pepper
- Take a pan and put olive oil and let it heat until the oil begins to smoke.
- Put the boneless chicken thigh into the oil. And fry it until both sides become golden brown
- If the chicken started sticking to the pan then reduce the heat if needed.
- If the chicken thigh is bigger then it will take time to cook. Set the heat into medium-low flame while cooking.
- After chicken cooked properly put this chicken in to a kitchen paper towel to sock extra oil
Here is ready delicious juicy pan fried chicken recipe. It’s very easy to cook and delicious chicken item.
How to cook Pan roasted chicken breast ?
My one of the best chicken recipe is pan roasted chicken breast. If you looking for really good in taste and mouthwatering flavor then you going to love this pan roasted chicken breast recipe. Let’s jump to the making process.
- 2-4 boneless or skinless chicken breast
- 4tbsp vegetable oil
- 2tbsp butter
- Salt and pepper for taste
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp onion powder
- 1tsp dried basil
- 1tsp sweet paprika
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- Season the chicken breasts with salt, pepper onion powder and garlic powder. These dry spices add more flavor on the chicken breast.
- Take a pan and pour vegetable oil on it let it heat until the oil started smoking
- Put the chicken breast in to the oil and cook for 4-5 minutes in a medium heat. Cook one side perfectly then flip to another side.
- Add vinegar and apple cider on it and cook for 1 minute.
And here is ready mouth watering pan roasted chicken breast recipe. Hope you like these 3 chicken recipes.
Check out our latest posts :-