During this COVID pandemic many people are avoiding the outside food but what should you do in Christmas 2020 ? Now we’re here to explain how to make Christmas cake at home. A classy fruit cake for Christmas made with dried fruits. Without cake we can’t imagine about Christmas. Cake is a biggest part of Christmas. So everyone, Let’s celebrate this Christmas with delicious, moist fruit cake made with wine, whiskey or brandy to build the flavor and moist.
Let’s Jump to the Mouth watering Fruits Cake recipe:
- 200g Plain flour
- 500g Mixed dried fruits
- 200ml Whiskey, brandy, wine or rum (extra for feeding)
- 1.2 tsp Baking powder
- 1tsp Mixed spice
- 2 Eggs
- 1tsp Vanilla flavor
- 30g Ground almond
- 100g Butter
- 150g Sugar
- Half cup orange juice
- Half cup lemon juice
- Step 1: Put 500g mixed dried fruit, half cup, Orange juice, half cup lemon juice, 100g butter, 200g sugar and 100ml whiskey or any other alcohol in a big pan set over a medium heat.
- Step 2: let it boil in lower heat for 5 minutes. Then put it on a bowl and leave it to cool for 30 minutes.
- Step 3: put the sugar in a pan and let it melt slowly in medium flame. Keep stirring until the sugar turns into brown in color. Be careful do not let it burn.
- Step 4: turn of the heat and put half cup water in the sugar syrup. Then turn on the heat and mixed it. It takes 10 minuets for mixing. Then turn of the heat and leave it to cool.
- Step 5: Mix the flour and baking powder
- Step 6: mix the butter and sugar until it’s become smooth. It takes 7 to 8 minutes.
- Step 7: Add vanilla flavor in the butter sugar mixture.
- Step 8: Add 2 eggs and mixed in until incorporated.
- Step 9: Add the flour and mixed them very well.
- Step 10: Add the sugar syrup on it which we made before.
- Step 11: Put the dry fruits mixture on it and mixed them carefully.
- Step 12: Grease the pan with butter or oil.
- Step 13: pour batter in the pan and check that there are no bubble inside the cake.
- Step 14: put it into the micro-oven for 50 or 55 minutes. Let it cook until its upper layer become brown.
- Step 15: Take a fork and put it in to the cake and check that the cake is cooked inside or not.
Our cake is done. Now you can serve it with wine or drinks and enjoy your Christmas. So, this is the easiest Christmas cake recipe. You can try it at your home and celebrate your Christmas with the delicious cake and fight against COVID-19.