Mathematics is a subject that we use in every part of our life. It is almost impossible to remove mathematics from our life. You must have observed we use mathematics in every part of our life. Almost half of the world desires to become rich and live a luxurious life. You can only become a billionaire if you become the master of your money rather than a slave of money. To become a billionaire first you have to understand money and for that, you need to know mathematics. Now you must have got an idea that almost everything is connected to mathematics right from your goals to setting a budget for your house. In every field, whether it is medical, engineering, architecture, or electronics you need mathematics. Finding the value of the unknown variable ‘x’ is the most interesting and best part of mathematics and it requires knowledge of algebra formula to solve that type of problem.
As you know first we should understand the numbers hence in school they teach us numbers and basic operations such as addition, subtraction, and many more. Then later as you go in high school you meet two new parts of mathematics that are algebra and geometry. No matter in which field you make your career after school whether it is science, commerce, or arts you need to know both parts of mathematics in the school. Then only you can use them later in your career. And if you are someone who wishes to make their career in mathematics then they should focus on Algebra and Geometry. Especially if you want to take higher studies in the calculus section then you should be thorough with every Algebra topic. Now let’s see some tips to learn Algebra formulas:
- To understand Algebra first you have to clear all your doubts regarding arithmetic operations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. You will find it easy but it very helps you understand the Algebra formula faster. You should also know all the multiplication tables till thirty.
- You should not only learn the tables but you have to understand the logic behind them. When we multiply four by three which means we are adding four three times. In this way, you should understand every basic operation. Then you can easily understand the Algebra formula.
- When there is a large number of operations in one problem at that time you have to remember the term PEMDAS. Here, first, you have to give preferences to the Parenthesis then to the Exponent after that you should solve Multiplication, Division, Addition, and Subtraction respectively.
- Most of the students are afraid of negative numbers due to the signs. For this, you should always keep in mind some rules such that plus, plus evaluate addition with a positive sign, plus and minus gives mines with a sign of a bigger number, minus and minus gives plus with minus sign.
- Students get confused about Algebra problems because they don’t solve problems step by step. Always write the formula that you are using and then write each step of the problem, don’t skip the steps. This will help you learn and understand the Algebra formula in a rapid way.
- Some students are afraid of values such as ‘x’ and ‘y’. Algebra uses letters to make the formula simpler and in Algebra we call them variables. Once you understand the formula then you don’t have to worry about those letters.
- If you know a certain formula then you can easily depend on it. Therefore, treat the formulas as sidekicks and they will help you in need.
Now you must have understood how easy mathematics is if you study it by considering real-life examples and solutions. Also, how you can use Algebra in your real-life calculations. You can understand mathematics more practically if you study it from Cuemath. Here, you will learn all the properties of every shape with their real-life examples.