You can squeeze the spirit of Christmas with the winter wonderland in London’s Hyde Park.
You can have a lot of fun in Hyde Park with your family, friends, colleagues, and so on. Hyde Park is a full package of fun things to do like ice skating, circus shows, live music, and many more. You can enjoy the whole day with amazing excitement.
Here, in this article, we are going to list the top tips so that you can make the most of your next visit to the winter wonderland in London. Now, discover what’s trending at Hyde Park.
What are the best activities at Winter Wonderland?
If you are excited to celebrate the coming Christmas in London, Hyde Park, it is going to be the best Christmas for you ever. Hyde Park is the world- biggest and best Disney land for couples, kids, friends, and families. Here’s what you can get in this coming Christmas in Hyde Park, London:
You can enjoy skating to live music on Winter Wonderland’s ice rink. It is the largest outdoor rink in the UK. Each year winter Wonderland sets up a huge ice rink so that the visitors can enjoy a lot of fun. You don’t have any prior experience skating along the ice.
You will have more laughing as you will balance yourself. This is an amazing opportunity for you to have fun with your kids and try something new together.
Among the various attractions set up in the Winter Wonderland, there will also be some thrilling rides for kids and adults.
Enjoy the bright lights of the fairground and also discover rides like Munich Looping, the largest portable rollercoaster on the earth. At the fairground, there are giant loops of nine different roller coasters; you can ride on the traditional carousel.
Marvel at the gymnastic wonders of a circus show. Watch the amazing performance of the acrobats and the performers; flipping and twisting all through the show. This will keep you captivated all through the afternoon.
The colorful characters of the Zippo circus will keep your family laughing along the show. The show includes dancing, singing, acrobatics, and magical illusions that will amaze you.
Magical Ice Kingdom
You can explore the newest edition of Winter Wonderland which is a deep-sea adventure by the Magical Ice Kingdom. You can step into the Magical Ice Kingdom to discover ice sculpted 500 tones into secret passageways.
And a crystal carriage of the ice palace, snow tunneled ice slide, and many more. You can explore a world of frozen deep sea creatures.
You can soar into the sky on the magical Giant Observation Wheel and see the twinkling lights below. The giant wheel is the tallest transportable wheel in the world.
The giant wheel is returning in this coming festival and any visitor must gather the experience of this adventure. You just simply sit, relax, and enjoy the festivities unfold below you.
Get on the Edelweiss Funhouse; it will be a great experience to walk through. It will surely play a trick on you, with surprising illusion rooms and an alpine obstacle course. You need to visit this funhouse to make your holidays memorable.
How can you just leave without meeting with Santa? Meeting with Santa is not only a fun activity, but it is also a tradition. Your family, kids, and friends will surely be amazed by visiting Santa Land.
Winter Wonderland is a dedicated Santa land for your kids where they can meet with Santa and add a ball to their toy collection.
Winter Wonderland’s Christmas market
Winter Wonderland’s Christmas market is one of the biggest markets overloaded with charming festive goodies. You can get a short visit to this market for Christmas shopping.
You can also meet the cherry vendors who are selling unique Christmas gifts, such as trinkets, jewelry, arts and crafts, and decorative items.
Best family activities at Winter Wonderland?
Winter Wonderland is a place overflowing with some family-friendly events suitable for all age groups. You can enjoy the moments of seeing the happy faces of your kids and these memories will be cherished throughout life.
- You can enjoy helter skater and carrousel with your kids at the fairground in the Winter Wonderland. You can treat your teenage children to adrenaline-fuelled rides on the Winter Wonderland roller coaster.
- You can step into Santa Land where children become excited after meeting with Father Christmas and also have a chance to get a gift.
- You can enhance your daytime by watching some shows like Zippos Christmas Circus and Cirque Berserk.
- For your younger kids, you can discover a host of fun rides like a 45 m-long ice slide.
Winter Wonderland opening times
Winter Wonderland is open daily from 10 am to 10 pm. But it is exceptional on Christmas day; the last entry is allowed at 9.30 pm.
Visitors need to enter Winter Wonderland at the allotted time slot of their entry ticket. They can stay at the park for a longer time as well.
Where can you eat and drink at Winter Wonderland?
There are a lot of restaurants, bars, and food stalls to provide tasty food. You need to discover them these food stalls offer food, mulled wine, and hot chocolate.
- You can relax with a cocktail at the 1980s après-ski-themed Ice bar. The tables, bar, and glasses are also made from ice. Booking is a must to visit this bar.
- You can warm up at the fire pit bar with the live music and its crackling fire.
- You can have more fun at the new Street Food Village with its delicious food and sweets. You can have more fun eating under the twinkling sky.
- You can get at Thor’s Tipi for its craft ales, hot chocolate, and warming food.
- You can enjoy the slow 360-degree spin by riding the carousel with a charming festive drink at the Carousel bar.
How to get to a winter wonderland?
Winter Wonderland is located in Hyde Park. The address of Hyde Park is Hyde Park Winter Wonderland, Hyde Park, London, W2 2UH.
You can get public transport to arrive at Hyde Park; it is the best way to arrive. You can also catch some trains to reach Winter Wonderland. The nearby stations of Hyde Park are Marble Arch, Knightsbridge, and Hyde Park Corner, Green Park, Victoria, Bond Street.
Winter Wonderland Tickets
During off-peak times, entry to the Winter Wonderland is free. But in the pick time, you will be required to have paid for tickets. Also, to access some activities you need to have paid tickets.
Paid-for activities include:
- Ice skating
- Ice-Skating shows
- Bar Ice
- Ice Slide
- Circus Shows
- The magical Ice Kingdom
- Ice sculpting workshops
- Giant Observation Wheel
Top tips for Winter Wonderland 2024
You can follow the following tips for Winter Wonderland to make this coming Christmas remarkable forever:
- Winter Wonderland is a ticketed event, so you need to plan and be sure to book your tickets in advance.
- During booking, you need to consider the amount of booking. During off-pick time entry fees are free; while standard entry fees are £5 or £7.50 per adult for accessing the pick time.
- You can feel chilly so you need to wear some warm clothes like hats, gloves, scarves, etc. You are going to have fun in Ice skating, Bar Ice, and the Magical Ice Kingdom.
So, you can make a plan to visit Winter Wonderland in the coming holidays to make priceless memories as you, your friends or your family can experience a one-of-a-kind holiday ever.
There is something magical about a new world of cold weather opening up. Whatever you are looking for to enjoy in the coming holiday, everything you can find in Winter Wonderland.
It is a complete set of events so choosing Winter Wonderland for the coming holidays will be the perfect selection.