Frontline Plus is basically a chemical cocktail applied to cats or dogs with the help of double tap mechanism. This Frontline Plus for cats is basically used to protect your cat from Fleas and Ticks. It is made of two smart ingredients, it can be utilized for further infestations. Firstly, Fipronil is used for treating adult fleas and ticks. The second (S) called as Methoprene mainly targets flea eggs as well as larvae. Collectively they work to remove all a month ago. It also disrupts the flea cycle by damaging the next generation of flea eggs and larvae.
Major Attributes of Frontline Plus
- The major feature of Frontline for cats is that it restricts flea infestations.
- Also, it removes adult fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, etc.
- It safeguards all flea stages like eggs, larvae, as well as pupa from developing.
- Moreover, it exterminates ticks that helps in transmitting diseases.
- It comes with high extermination force for a period of one month.
Application of Frontline Plus for Cats
First and foremost thing is to remove the applicator from the box. Then its time to unwrap the plastic tab to expose foil backing. Extract oil or use scissors using which you can open. Then you have to hold the applicator straight towards you and catch hold of the applicator tip. The shoulder blades should hold the cat’s hair. Now, hold the applicator tip just above the skin and then squeeze. Then mix the entire amount of pet supply Frontline plus on the animal skin. Don’t just pour on it on the upper portion of the haircoat. Also, detach from the treated region until it dries completely. Thereafter, you have to apply Frontline Plus every 30 days to safeguard your pet against the attack of fleas and ticks.
Major Details as Prescribed by Vets
- This is one of the cheapest Frontline Plus for cats as suggested by Vets for 20 years. It is water resistant, quick acting flea. The tick treatment adopted here destroy fleas, flea eggs, lice, etc.
- This is mainly designed fir cats who ate eight weeks older or more than that having weight of 1.5 pounds.
- It is composed of two major ingredients that includes fipronil and (S)-methoprene. This treatment restricts infestations and prevents development of new ones.
- This is applied basically on a single point on the pet and the treatment covers the entire portion of the cat’s body alongwith deposits in sebaceous glands. These glands work a as reservoir continuously replenishing the treatment onto your pet. It functions even if the cat gets wet.
- One dose of Frontline for kittens lasts 30 days.
- The dimension of the package will be 5.88 x 4 x 0.75 inches.
- Item dimension is 0.63 x 5.75 x 4.5 inches.
- The Frontline plus for cats is available in France.
- It is applicable for all stages of life cycle.
- This product is Gluteen free.
- It is used both for outdoor as well as indoor purposes.
- The entire pack consists of 8 doses.
To Sum it Up
There are certain situations when your pet might behave in an absurd manner after application of Frontline plus for cats. If signs persists within few days of applying, it us advisable to consult a Veterinarian. That is what the article is all about. We advise you go through this user guide from scratch to know in detail about Frontline Plus. All the derails are mentioned here perfectly. Also, go through the manufacturer’s manual thoroughly before using the product. However, you should seek advice from Veterinarian before applying this on sick, medicated, or aged animal.